Get the Right Coverage
Any damage done to someone else’s vehicle or personal property for which you’re found liable can be cover by your auto insurance policy. We can help you get the right car insurance policy if your car is damaged or destroyed by an accident, fire, theft, or other event covered by your car insurance policy.
The state of Florida has some requirement for high-risk drivers and anyone who have driven under the influence, or been involved in reckless driving or made an accident.
Find the below point that match your coverage needs:
- Physical Damage Insurance
- Comprehensive Auto Insurance Coverage
- Pays for damage to your car, less any deductible, caused by things other than collision or upset
- Collision Auto Insurance Coverage
Right Auto Insurance For You
- Auto & Vehicle
- Boat & Watercraft
- Antique & Classic Car
- ATV & Off-Road Vehicle
- Recreational Vehicle (RV)
- Vehicle Service Plan
Auto Insurance discount help you
- Pays for damage to your car, less any deductible, caused by collision with another car or object, or by upset.
- Liability Insurance
- Property Damage Liability Coverage
- Pays for claims when you are responsible for damage to someone else’s car or property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Pays for claims when you are responsible for injury to others, and for your legal defense costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Pays for certain medical expenses sustained by you or others while occupying your car, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Pays for hospital costs and other medical expenses for bodily injury to you and others in your car, when injury is caused by an underinsured or uninsured driver.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Regardless of driver’s legal liability, pays for medical expenses, disability expenses, and death benefits.
Getting An Auto Insurance Quote
Quoting online with peace is quick & easy answer a few simple question, give us some information about your driving history & we will give you an accurate quote to consider.